Monday, February 14, 2011

Gorgeous Perfumes by Dolce & Gabbana

I was shopping with a girlfriend on Friday and it was lovely to be out without the kids.  Finally I was able to go in and look at some perfumes and try some on.  I am pleased to announce that I will definitely add these to my collection.


Dolce & Gabbana - the one


'the one' is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality.
A fragrance with a strong personality and a contrasting golden sweetness.
Created for the ultimate diva, the one is at once tempting, modern and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism.
The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus blend of bergamot and mandarin.
Warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight.
The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul comprised of madonna lily, muguet and jasmine, creating a distinct, audacious signature.
An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with the luscious allure of precious vetyver, accentuated with the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes.

Experience this on the D&G Website...


OMG this is so me!  It is like Dolce & Gabbana made this perfume just for me! Oriental, created for the ultimate diva (me), modern and glamorous!  It's also a delight (that's me)!!!!!  I have gotta get some of this!!


Cost: approx $70- $100 for 50ml



Dolce & Gabbana - L'eau the one 


'L'eau the one' retains the enveloping notes of the original eau de parfum but turned into eau de toilette version: a seductively warm oriental floral, but with a newer fresher and fruitier appeal.
The top note: refreshing bergamot and the radiant, sun-drenched fruit notes of mandarin, lychee, peach.
The heart note: the mouth-watering notes of plum and exotic fruits with floral muguet, jasmine and madonna lily.
The base note: seductive amber, musk and moss notes blend with sensual vanilla and grounding vetyver.


Experience this on the D&G Website


I am very picky when it comes to perfume and many just make me sick.  I am not into floral and fruity usually and they often make me sick but this one takes floral and fruity and adds my favourite oriental, amber, musk and vanilla notes to it.

Cost:  $55 to $80

I am going to add these perfumes to my gift site.  So please, go ahead and purchase me one!

0 comments: