Saturday, February 12, 2011

Diamonds are a girls best friend

I'm a girl that loves Diamonds!  

I walk past jewellery stores all the time, just mesmerised by the beautiful designs in the showcase.

Here's a few absolutely stunning designs to feast your eyes on!







Jennifer Hawkins Engagement Ring.

Jake had Jennifer's unique engagement ring custom made from Cerrone. This similar Cerrone design is an 18ct White Gold Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring worth $52,800.




Ooooh my goodness Roger, I hope you are looking at this blog because I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!













Another gorgeous design.  I absolutely LOVE THIS ONE TOO!















This is stunning with the Aquamarine stone.







Just beautiful!





Stunning rock!
 A lovely Bridal set
 
Another gorgeous Bridal set.  I like this one!




 
This is what my engagement ring looks like. 
18 carat gold setting, set with 75 point diamond
75 point is three quarter carat
Claw setting
PS - this pic looks terribly yellow!  But yes, mine is yellow gold too.

I picked both my Bridal and Engagement rings.. it was just how it turned out because there was a huge sale on (LOL) plus, I am a total control freak!  I went solitaire, traditional in 18ct gold for the Engagement ring.  For my future rings, I am definitely going for white gold.  I think I prefer white gold now.  I haven't worn my rings since before I got pregnant with little man... I am too overweight :-(  But hey, I will change that some day :-)


This is a similar pic of my wedding band... 18ct gold set with Diamonds across the top of the band (full width).


How is this beauty for something different?

Hawaiian Flower Motif Engraved Wedding Band Solid Platinum




$1,599.00

Hawaiian-flower-motif-engraved-wedding-band-solid-platinum

 

Honestly, if someone bought me any of these rings, I would be very happy!  They are divine!
I hope you enjoyed the showcase as much as me!
xx

0 comments: